Wednesday, September 2, 2009

So sore!

So today was day two of conditioning and weights, and I am so sore that I am waddling everywhere on campus. I have to admit that the conditioning, weights and gym work make high school basketball look like recess, but I know when game time comes, I will be prepared.
School is going well, but once you get past the first week of introductions that consume your entire class period, you are finally hit with a load of homework. It will be nice to have this three day weekend to catch up on everything, and to see my parents, who unfortunately I haven't had much time to talk to.
For the past few years I have really looked forward to moving out and living on my own and as much as I hate to say it I really miss home. I especially miss my momma's cooking and spending time with my dad. Hopefully, I will get to see a lot of them this weekend. Well I hope everyone has a great week and if you see me waddling across campus and spending 20 minutes to get down a flight of stairs you know why. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment